- About the Photographer -
- Hello Friends, My name is Evan Hopman. I would like to foremost thank you from the bottom of my heart for your interest in my work -
| I was born and raised in North West Arkansas, where I am currently based. However, I love to travel to wherever the wind decides to take me. You can always find me laughing my guts out with friends, trying out new recipes, seeking out a new adventure wherever it may be found, and a camera in my hands. You might even catch me daydreaming outside a wide window of the lake house I grew up in. One of my greatest joys is being able to illustrate life, beauty and love through the eye of a camera. I strive to capture moments candidly, naturally and artistically - imperfectly perfect slivers in time. I live in awe and disbelief that I get to do what I love everyday. I would absolutely love to meet you, and work together to create some completely one of a kind images. Whether these images are for your wedding day, to welcome a new member of your family, to catch the love between you and your significant other, or for literally any other reason you can drum up. Because why not? So, are you down? Visit my contact page so we can get to know each other |
|| I LOVE TO TRAVEL - If you are based outside of Arkansas, or even out of the U.S. - Please mention this in your inquiry. Special options are available for travel photography packages! ||
Q: Are WE the right fit?
A: I describe my photography style as artistic, candid and emotional. I have a certain fondness for shooting my sessions outdoors, in grand and simple natural settings. Atop a mountain, in the water, in pine forests, under beautiful stormy skies or golden sunsets to name a few. Even your own cozy home can be the perfect location! I don't bring large amounts of equipment to my sessions. Often times it'll just be me and my camera. And hey, i love playing your favorite music during the session to get you pumped and in the mood. My photography style includes minimally cheesy posed portraits. I give my clients a direction and let them do the rest, allowing organic moments to play out. For the chemistry to explode. I want to get all of the in between moments, the moments you think no one may be looking. I LOVE trying new things! Bottom line, lets have an adventure. if you're down, we would be a fantastic fit!
Q: Why is wedding photography an investment?
A: The simple answer is this: you only get to live this special day of your life once. Countless hours of time, effort and money go into making this one of the most unforgettable days you've ever lived. Investing in a talented, experienced photographer takes remembering that day to the next level. It assures that the moments you treasure most will be preserved for generations to come.
|| Tech specs of my wedding packages: ||
- All wedding packages include a free consultation. I love getting to know my couples before the big day!
- Engagement sessions, morning after sessions, and bridal sessions are offered at a discounted rate when booked along with a wedding package.
- All packages have the option of adding an extra photographer at your request (I highly recommend the investment!)
- Includes complimentary assistance in making a professional photography schedule for the wedding day.
- Professionally curated wedding albums and books are available to add any wedding package (pssst... I LOVE making them!).
- I offer a variety of wedding packages at different price points to fit many budgets! Please visit my contact page to submit a inquiry.
|| Tech specs of my finished photo galleries: ||
- All of my finished work is delivered online via professional gallery. These galleries can be password protected upon request. Image files are available for download on to your personal device, so they are easily shareable! Delivery of your session via USB or disc can be requested.
- My clients have the option to order prints through my online gallery and have them directly shipped to their home (easy huh?). My prints are currently processed and delivered through one of the worlds leading photo labs - White House Custom Color (WHCC).
- My average client can expect to receive about 50 edited images per hour I shoot in their final gallery *
- All of the images delivered in your final gallery are YOURS. The initial fee you pay includes personal usage freedom as well as a print release.
- The average turn around time for finished galleries to be delivered is 4-6 weeks for portrait session and 6-8 weeks for weddings (these turn around times may differ during peak season*)
My aim is not to limit my clients, but to give freedom and to go above and beyond in the delivery of my final product.
Sound good? Lets chat!
Q: I’ve never hired a professional photographer - I have no idea what to expect or where to start. Help!
A: If I could tell my clients anything about hiring a professional photographer, it would be this: make sure that you absolutely trust the artistic direction of the photographer you choose as well as their professional recommendations. Trust plays a major role in how your final photos will turn out, as well as your comfort level during the session. Be familiar with the photographers style of work. Embrace their ideas and recommendations! But also - feel free to bounce your own ideas off of them! Photographers LOVE clients who give specific and clear direction as to what the expectations are. Make sure you LOVE the work you find in the photographer’s portfolio. I cannot stress enough how important finding the right fit is!
Q: What kind of wedding and portrait packages do you offer?
A: I offer a package to fit the needs of nearly every client at a verity of price points. Please submit a questionnaire in the “Contact” section or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To view recent work, visit my blog in the main navigation, or visit the social media sites below: